Monday, July 18, 2011

Another Season... Filled with Blessings

All smiles for Emily...


The months of May & June were quite busy. I spent 6 of the last 40 nights as a US resident actually in my bed on Phoenix. Since my last update life has been full of excitement:

- Jamie & Christy visited me in Phoenix... girls' weekend
- My sister graduated from college (so proud of her!)
- My dear friend Ali got married to the man of her dreams
- I spent 10 days abroad scoping out my new home in B.A.
- I had a week of adventures in San Fran and the wine country with Chris, Stevie & Josh + my global Google family
- I visited my family and dear friends Nicole, Jodi & Sara back in Texas
- & I spent my final state-side hours with Annie, Roz, Chris & company in NYC!

Looking back it seems a bit crazy to have crammed all that into 8 week's time but for those of you who know me well, it's nothing shy of my character to fit as much as I can in the shortest amount of time possible (thanks for that skill, mom)! I don't have enough time to go into each of these wonderful experiences, but I am really grateful for having had the chance to catch up with so many friends and loved ones before heading south for my stint in Argentina. Thanks to everyone who offered their time and encouragement over the past couple months. It really prepared me to take this giant step...

No comments:

Post a Comment